Who do we need?
An experienced Client Success professional, to oversee and develop our accounts and client relationships, plus contribute to the overall commercial strategy and success of both our clients’ and our own business.
We are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in a digital services, software or similar environment.
- 5+ years of experience leading and building accounts.
- A history of advising businesses on how to achieve their overarching business goals through the innovative and effective use of technology.
- Experience of marketing and new business sales in a business-to-business role.
- A balance of prioritising value to the customer with achieving revenue and growth targets.
- The ability to develop proposals and strategy that meet business goals, and to measure and demonstrate value and ROI to clients.
- Great people skills and an aptitude for communicating with technical and non-technical people alike (the ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background).
- A willingness to learn, a positive, can-do attitude, and a good team player.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering (paid) strategy advice and consultancy to partner clients.
- Building close relationships with our clients that result in value and loyalty.
- Developing account plans to ensure the full potential of accounts is being achieved.
- Acting as a main communication channel between the client and us.
- Supporting sales and marketing tactics that will deliver against business goals, including lead generation and presenting at new business pitches.
- Helping develop the commercial offerings of our own internally-developed products.
What do you get?
- A basic salary of £45,000 to £60,000 per year depending on experience.
- A total package of £60,000 to £80,000 per year including 9% non-contributory pension and profit share/bonus.
- Childcare Vouchers, Payroll Giving, Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Flexible working times, including remote working if required, and no pressure to regularly work long hours.
- A highly relaxed, friendly work environment, free food and drink and a large chillout room.
- A full programme of funded social activities both during and outside office hours, including a weekend conference abroad each year.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!